2019/20 VJBL Rep Fee Structure
Below is details of the 2019/20 fee structure for the Werribee Devils VJBL rep program.
Season Fees of $620 per player ($590 early bird rate), which covers:
- Sunday morning court hire
- Mid-week training court hire
- VJBL Team Registration and Grading Fees
- Team Registration for Australia Day tournament
- *NEW* Player & Spectator entry fee for Australia Day tournament (previously paid by each person at the door of the tournament)
- Head Coach & Team Coach costs
- Medal and Presentation Day
- Plus an exclusive merchandise item!
- $10 per player per week for team sheet fee, end of year team break-up and thankyou gift for team coach(es).
- $3 per player and spectator per week to attend Friday night VJBL games.
- $2 per player per week for Eagle Stadium entry for Mid-Week Training
- Team Registration Fee for Melbourne Cup Weekend Pre-Season Tournament (compulsory)
- Team Registration Fee for Nunawading Tournament on Queens Birthday weekend (not compulsory)
Uniform Costs (new players): $324 (includes 10% package discount) for new player starter kit, including:
- Playing singlet and shorts
- Training singlet and shorts
- Warm Up Top
- Hoodie – Royal Blue or Grey
|Due Dates for Payment of Season Fees (incl. GST)||Amount||Due By|
|Commitment Fee to confirm acceptance of position in team
|$80||Friday 18th Oct 2019|
|Plus choose one of the following:
· Early Bird Discounted Fees
· 1st Instalment, AND
· 2nd Instalment
· Monthly Direct Debit (from cheque or savings account)
5 x $108
Tuesday 26th Nov 2019
Tuesday 26th Nov 2019
Tuesday 24th Mar 2020
Monthly payments from Jan to May 2020
- VJBL Rep Fees are only to cover the costs of running the program, i.e. No profit is generated from fees. All prices shown are GST inclusive.
- Due to overwhelming feedback from team managers and parents, we have removed the mandatory fundraising items (such as raffle tickets and chocolates). Participation in fundraising is now optional.
- Fees have increased this year, due to a change in the fee structure for the Australia Day Tournament:
o Previously, the team registration fee was $100 per team, however each player and spectator needed to pay for a pass upon entry to the tournament venue. In 2019, this was $35 per player and $15 per spectator.
o In 2020, the player & spectator pass has been removed (i.e. entry to the tournament venue is free), however the team registration fees have increased from $100 per team to $600 per team.
o The vast majority of families will not be disadvantaged by this change, and we encourage all everyone to take advantage of the free venue entry by inviting family and friends to attend this tournament.
- It is optional for teams to participate in the Nunawading Tournament on the Queens Birthday weekend. Registrations will still be completed by the WBA, however the team must collect and pay the registration fee.
- Eagle Stadium entry on Sunday morning remains free, saving around $70 per player for the season.
Fee enquiries can be directed to Executive Treasurer – Kirsty Dolny (firstname.lastname@example.org). For all other enquiries contact Player & Coach Development Manager – Gerard Hillier (email@example.com).